Product added to bag
Bergamont E-Cargoville Bakery Elite BOSCH 2022 Previousq: how much does it cost to charge an e-Bike?q: Why should I get an electric bicycle?q: How fast can I go on an e-Bike?q: What range can I expect?q: What type of e-bike do I need?
Bergamont E-Cargoville LT Expert BOSCH 2022
As low as £4,099.00
Indestructible, robust all-rounder, with 190 kg maximum system weight. Versatile and individually configurable. Superb riding characteristics, even with a full load, thanks to a stable frame construction with a low centre of gravity and strong braking power. Option to mount a second battery for increased range.
- Multifunctional e-cargo longtail frame for maximum versatility
- Extra strong rigid CrMo fork by BGM
- Shimano XT/Deore 1x12 drive train with wide gear range
- Magura CMe5 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Comfortable Schwalbe Super Moto-X tyres with Greenguard
- Ergonomic contact points: Syncros Trekking saddle, Ergon GP10 lock-on grips
- Custom front and rear carrier system can be fitted with various accessories and features Thule EasyFit-Windows to mount up to two Thule Yepp child seats
- Powerful LED lighting system by Busch + Müller
- Robust, foldable double kickstand for secure parking
- Bosch Gen. 3 Performance Line Cruise Drive Unit
This model is available for preorder, you can place an order for the size you require and when we receive the bike from the manufacturer we will notify you. We usually dispatch within a day once all checks have been completed. If you would like to place a non refundable deposit of £150 for this model please contact us on 0800 2465306.
Important: If you have already placed a preorder deposit for this model please note the dates are for orders placed now, your expected dates may be different.
*Please note expected dates if displayed are estimates provided by the manufacturer, no guarantee can be given for accuracy but they are a good indication of when we expect the model to arrive. You will be notified if these dates change.
Electric Bicycles are great value, the cost per mile is amongst the lowest of any form of powered transport. The cost to charge a battery is approximately £0.30 - £0.50 pence per charge or less if charging at night. Which means each mile could be a fraction of a pence for an e-Bike capable of over a 100 miles per charge. e-Bikes are extremely good value to run and ideal to replace the car for some or all trips including commutes and shopping.
Even moderate hills can be a chore and headwinds can cut-short your ride on a traditional bicycle. e-Bikes give you the freedom to explore further than you thought possible by making the hard parts easier. Electric Bicycles give you the freedom to explore and enjoy the ride, look at the scenery and keep fit at the same time. You'll finish your ride happier, more refreshed and ready to go out again. e-Bikes have also enabled those that can not ride a traditional bike, due to health issues, to go from riding barely a mile on a push-bike to 10+ miles on an e-Bike. Electric bicycles are ideal for everyone, of all ages, to get outside and keep fit and enjoy every moment of it.
As fast as you can pedal! All our e-Bikes are capable of assisting up to 16mph, which gives you an ideal cruising speed for family rides out or commutes to work. If you want to go faster, the e-Bike behaves just like an ordinary push-bike. When you start to climb hills or the wind picks up or changes direction the motor applies assistance as required, based on the assistance level you set whilst riding.
A well balanced e-Bike with good quality components will give you up to 135 miles range in the Eco mode setting, which on a Bosch or Yamaha system is around 40% assistance. The bigger the battery in the e-Bike the longer the range you can achieve, for Bosch systems it's an extra 20% for each battery size (400wh, 500wh, 625wh etc). Range is determined by several factors including rolling resistance, weather and the mode of power you're in. Typically, you can expect around 50-80 miles on average from a Scott, Haibike or Bergamont electric bicycle.
The type of e-Bike you need will be determined by the terrain you're looking to ride on. For road riding, our Tourer range of e-Bikes such as Bergamont's e-Horizon models of Scott's Sub Tour range, provide the ideal comfortable riding position with the added benefit of being able to tackle light trails and sandy lanes when required. Hybrids or Trekking models are ideal for all types of terrain and feature a more moderate riding position with wider handlebars for better off-road handling and also feature grippier tyres ideal for gravel paths. Mountain e-Bikes, or eMTB's, are popular for those looking to ride off-road more often or exclusively. eMTB's can also be customised with panniers and road tyres for those that prefer the look.
Specialist bicycle insurance included free for 14 days that aims to deliver you the insurance cover you need for your new electric bicycle, regardless of the price of your bike. Our insurance policies are arranged at Lloyd's of London, so we are able to offer a wide range of options to provide you with comprehensive cover for your e-bike, no matter the circumstances. Insurance provided by AssetSure.
0% Finance available online with Klarna online or V12 in store, get up to 12 months finance on all electric bicycles, spread the cost of your new Electric Bicycle with easy monthly payments. Simply add your new e-Bike to the basket and checkout online by selecting the installments option.
eBike Cost: £2999
Deposit (10%): £299
Amount on Finance: £2700
Monthly Payment: £245
Save up to 42% with our Cycle2Work scheme provided by the Green Commute Initiative. There is no limit on the value of your purchase and you can spread the cost of your purchase up to 24 months. For more details or to apply please click here. We are also members of the Cycle Scheme, find out more details here.
Size Guide for Bergamont E-Performance Range Includes e-Revox and e-Grandurance models
Size Guide for Bergamont e-Trekking Range, all E-Horizon models
Size Guide for Bergamont E-Urban range including e-Ville ane Paul-E models
Size Guide for Bergamont e-Cargo models
Buy Gift Vouchers for friends or Family, ideal for special occasions or surprises. Vouchers available from ten pounds here
Bosch Performance 65nm
Bosch 500wh Covered
20 - 115 Miles
Rider Weight Max
Multifunctional e-cargo longtail
- 26", lite AL-6061 tubing, heavy duty front and long rear rack, PowerPack battery
- BGM Cargo, rigid fork, CrMo extra strong, tapered/li>
- Bosch Kiox
- Shimano Deore XT, RD-M8100, Shadow Plus
- Shimano Deore, SL-M6100, 1x12-speed, rapidfire plus-shifter
- FSA CK-200, 38t, with chaincover
- KMC e12 EPT
- Shimano Deore, CS-M6100, 10-51t
- Magura CMe5, hydraulic disc brake
- Magura CMe5, hydraulic disc brake, 4-piston
- Magura MDR-C, 203 mm / Magura MDR-C, 180 mm
- BGM Pro, riserbar, rise: 50 mm
- BGM Cargo, adjustable
- BGM Pro
- Syncros Capilano Trekking, memory foam
- Acros A-Headset, semi-integrated, 1.5", for 1 1/8"-1.5" tapered fork
- BGM Pro, 6-bolt, disc, 15x100 mm axle
- Shimano Deore XT, FH-M8110-B, centerlock, disc, 12x148 mm axle
- Sapim Leader
- Ryde Andra 40, disc
- Schwalbe Super-Moto-X, Greenguard, 62-559 Tube: Impac AV26
- Front: B&M IQ-XS, 80 Lux, LED Rear: B&M Toplight 2 C, LED
RACK & FENDERS
- Fender: Curana Apollo, with stainless stays Carrier: BGM custom carrier, front & rear, with Atran AVS system & easy fit window for Thule Yepp (rear)
- Trekking alloy
- Kickstand: Ursus Jumbo Evo, 2-legged
- White (Gloss)
- Ergon GP10
e-Cargoville LT Accessories
In Stock Now
Bergamont E-Horizon N5E FH 500 WAVE BELT BOSCH 2022
As low as £3,049.00 Usual Price £3,269.00