Product added to bag
Haibike AllTrail 4 27.5 Honeydew Black YAMAHA 2022 Next Haibike HardNine 5 BOSCH 2022 Previousq: how much does it cost to charge an e-Bike?q: Why should I get an electric bicycle?q: How fast can I go on an e-Bike?q: What range can I expect?q: What type of e-bike do I need?
Scott Patron ERIDE 900 BOSCH 2022
As low as £7,249.00
The all-new Patron eRIDE 900 was designed as a system optimized for all day trail riding. Supreme integration and painstakingly chosen geometry paired with a powerful new Bosch drive unit deliver much more than a great ride. What you get, rather, is a sublime experience up and down the mountain, time and time again. Patron eRIDE - boss the trails.
- Patron eRIDE Carbon/Alloy Frame
- FOX 38 Perf. Elite 160mm Fork
- FOX Nude T eRIDE EVOL, 160mm, TwinLoc
- Shimano XT 12 Speed
- Bosch CX, 750Wh PowerTube
- Shimano XT 4 Piston Disc Brakes
- Maxxis Foldable Tires
- FOX Dropper Post / Syncros Parts
- Bosch Light Cable pre-installed F&R
This model is available for preorder, you can place an order for the size you require and when we receive the bike from the manufacturer we will notify you. We usually dispatch within a day once all checks have been completed. If you would like to place a non refundable deposit of £150 for this model please contact us on 0800 2465306.
Important: If you have already placed a preorder deposit for this model please note the dates are for orders placed now, your expected dates may be different.
*Please note expected dates if displayed are estimates provided by the manufacturer, no guarantee can be given for accuracy but they are a good indication of when we expect the model to arrive. You will be notified if these dates change.
Electric Bicycles are great value, the cost per mile is amongst the lowest of any form of powered transport. The cost to charge a battery is approximately £0.30 - £0.50 pence per charge or less if charging at night. Which means each mile could be a fraction of a pence for an e-Bike capable of over a 100 miles per charge. e-Bikes are extremely good value to run and ideal to replace the car for some or all trips including commutes and shopping.
Even moderate hills can be a chore and headwinds can cut-short your ride on a traditional bicycle. e-Bikes give you the freedom to explore further than you thought possible by making the hard parts easier. Electric Bicycles give you the freedom to explore and enjoy the ride, look at the scenery and keep fit at the same time. You'll finish your ride happier, more refreshed and ready to go out again. e-Bikes have also enabled those that can not ride a traditional bike, due to health issues, to go from riding barely a mile on a push-bike to 10+ miles on an e-Bike. Electric bicycles are ideal for everyone, of all ages, to get outside and keep fit and enjoy every moment of it.
As fast as you can pedal! All our e-Bikes are capable of assisting up to 16mph, which gives you an ideal cruising speed for family rides out or commutes to work. If you want to go faster, the e-Bike behaves just like an ordinary push-bike. When you start to climb hills or the wind picks up or changes direction the motor applies assistance as required, based on the assistance level you set whilst riding.
A well balanced e-Bike with good quality components will give you up to 135 miles range in the Eco mode setting, which on a Bosch or Yamaha system is around 40% assistance. The bigger the battery in the e-Bike the longer the range you can achieve, for Bosch systems it's an extra 20% for each battery size (400wh, 500wh, 625wh etc). Range is determined by several factors including rolling resistance, weather and the mode of power you're in. Typically, you can expect around 50-80 miles on average from a Scott, Haibike or Bergamont electric bicycle.
The type of e-Bike you need will be determined by the terrain you're looking to ride on. For road riding, our Tourer range of e-Bikes such as Bergamont's e-Horizon models of Scott's Sub Tour range, provide the ideal comfortable riding position with the added benefit of being able to tackle light trails and sandy lanes when required. Hybrids or Trekking models are ideal for all types of terrain and feature a more moderate riding position with wider handlebars for better off-road handling and also feature grippier tyres ideal for gravel paths. Mountain e-Bikes, or eMTB's, are popular for those looking to ride off-road more often or exclusively. eMTB's can also be customised with panniers and road tyres for those that prefer the look.
Specialist bicycle insurance included free for 14 days that aims to deliver you the insurance cover you need for your new electric bicycle, regardless of the price of your bike. Our insurance policies are arranged at Lloyd's of London, so we are able to offer a wide range of options to provide you with comprehensive cover for your e-bike, no matter the circumstances. Insurance provided by AssetSure.
0% Finance available online with Klarna online or V12 in store, get up to 12 months finance on all electric bicycles, spread the cost of your new Electric Bicycle with easy monthly payments. Simply add your new e-Bike to the basket and checkout online by selecting the installments option.
eBike Cost: £2999
Deposit (10%): £299
Amount on Finance: £2700
Monthly Payment: £245
Save up to 42% with our Cycle2Work scheme provided by the Green Commute Initiative. There is no limit on the value of your purchase and you can spread the cost of your purchase up to 24 months. For more details or to apply please click here. We are also members of the Cycle Scheme, find out more details here.
Buy Gift Vouchers for friends or Family, ideal for special occasions or surprises. Vouchers available from ten pounds here
Bosch Performance CX Gen4
Bosch PowerTube 750wh
35 - 145 Miles
Max Rider Weight
- Carbon Main Frame / Alloy SST-CST-Link Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 29x2.6 / Boost 148x12mm UDH 160mm travel / Bosch Gen4 / Integr. removable Battery 1.8" Headtube, Central Kickstand Mount Integr. Cable
- FOX 38 Perf. Elite Air / eMTB+ / FIT4 3-Modes with low Speed adj. / QR Axle 15x110mm axle 44mm offset / tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 160mm travel
- Front: 160mm / Rear: 160mm
- FOX NUDE T eRIDE EVOL / Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend custom large air volume / DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 160-115-Lockout / 205X60mm
- SCOTT TwinLoc 2 Technology Suspension & Dropper Remote 3 modes
- Bosch LED Remote & Kiox 300
- 4A Charger
- Shimano XT / 12 Speed
- Shimano SL-M8100
- FSA CK-745 165mm / 34T
- e*thirteen / e*spec Slider
- FSA WB604 / 34T / DM / Steel
- Shimano CN-M8100
- Shimano CS-M8100 / 10-51 T
- Shimano XT / BR-M8120 4 Piston
- Front: RT-MT800 CL 203mm / Rear: RT-EM800 CL 203mm
- Syncros Hixon 1.5 / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 780mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- Syncros AM1.5 / 7050 Alloy 31.8mm / 4° / 1 1/8"
- FOX Transfer Dropper Post 31.6mm / S size 125mm / M & L size 150mm / XL size 175mm
- Syncros Tofino 1.5 Regular Titanium rails
- Acros / 1.8" ZS66 OD74 / integr. Cable
- Formula CL-811 / 15x110mm
- Formula ECT-1481 / Boost 148x12mm
- Stainless Black
- Syncros MD30 / 32H / 30mm / Pin Joint Tubeless ready
- Maxxis Dissector 29x2.6" 120TPI Foldable Bead EXO+ / TR Tubeless ready 3C Maxx Terra
- Bosch Light Cable pre-installed F&R
- Syncros Trail 2 fender 36/38 Syncros eRIDE integrated light fender
In Stock Now
Bergamont E-Horizon N5E FH 500 WAVE BELT BOSCH 2022
As low as £3,049.00 Usual Price £3,269.00