Product added to bag
Scott Strike eRIDE 940 BOSCH 2022 Next Scott Sub Cross ERIDE 10 Men BOSCH 2022 Previousq: how much does it cost to charge an e-Bike?q: Why should I get an electric bicycle?q: How fast can I go on an e-Bike?q: What range can I expect?q: What type of e-bike do I need?q: Can you deliver?
Scott Strike eRIDE 920 BOSCH 2022
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Looking to head off road? The Strike eRIDE 920 is the definition of comfort for a full suspension e-MTB. State of the art integration, high-end components and a quality Bosch drive unit combine to give you a solid choice for any outing.
- Strike eRIDE Alloy Frame
- Marzocchi Z2 Air 140mm Fork
- FOX Float EVOL, 140mm, TwinLoc
- Shimano XT-Deore 12 Speed
- Bosch CX, up to 1125Wh, PowerTube
- Shimano 4 Piston Disc Brakes
- Maxxis Rekon Foldable Tires
- Syncros Dropper Post and Parts
- Bosch Light Cable pre-installed F&R
Electric Bicycles are great value, the cost per mile is amongst the lowest of any form of powered transport. The cost to charge a battery is approximately £0.30 - £0.50 pence per charge or less if charging at night. Which means each mile could be a fraction of a pence for an e-Bike capable of over a 100 miles per charge. e-Bikes are extremely good value to run and ideal to replace the car for some or all trips including commutes and shopping.
Even moderate hills can be a chore and headwinds can cut-short your ride on a traditional bicycle. e-Bikes give you the freedom to explore further than you thought possible by making the hard parts easier. Electric Bicycles give you the freedom to explore and enjoy the ride, look at the scenery and keep fit at the same time. You'll finish your ride happier, more refreshed and ready to go out again. e-Bikes have also enabled those that can not ride a traditional bike, due to health issues, to go from riding barely a mile on a push-bike to 10+ miles on an e-Bike. Electric bicycles are ideal for everyone, of all ages, to get outside and keep fit and enjoy every moment of it.
As fast as you can pedal! All our e-Bikes are capable of assisting up to 16mph, which gives you an ideal cruising speed for family rides out or commutes to work. If you want to go faster, the e-Bike behaves just like an ordinary push-bike. When you start to climb hills or the wind picks up or changes direction the motor applies assistance as required, based on the assistance level you set whilst riding.
A well balanced e-Bike with good quality components will give you up to 135 miles range in the Eco mode setting, which on a Bosch or Yamaha system is around 40% assistance. The bigger the battery in the e-Bike the longer the range you can achieve, for Bosch systems it's an extra 20% for each battery size (400wh, 500wh, 625wh etc). Range is determined by several factors including rolling resistance, weather and the mode of power you're in. Typically, you can expect around 50-80 miles on average from a Scott, Haibike or Bergamont electric bicycle.
The type of e-Bike you need will be determined by the terrain you're looking to ride on. For road riding, our Tourer range of e-Bikes such as Bergamont's e-Horizon models of Scott's Sub Tour range, provide the ideal comfortable riding position with the added benefit of being able to tackle light trails and sandy lanes when required. Hybrids or Trekking models are ideal for all types of terrain and feature a more moderate riding position with wider handlebars for better off-road handling and also feature grippier tyres ideal for gravel paths. Mountain e-Bikes, or eMTB's, are popular for those looking to ride off-road more often or exclusively. eMTB's can also be customised with panniers and road tyres for those that prefer the look.
We can indeed deliver! Delivery is free of charge for e-Bikes and accessories over £24.95. Due to recent changes with the available courier services we are only able to deliver e-Bikes locally ourselves. This is a free service we offer and is more personal than courier services. Delivery is free of charge within 80 (road) miles of IP19 8EN. Please check our delivery information page for more info.
Specialist bicycle insurance included free for 14 days that aims to deliver you the insurance cover you need for your new electric bicycle, regardless of the price of your bike. Our insurance policies are arranged at Lloyd's of London, so we are able to offer a wide range of options to provide you with comprehensive cover for your e-bike, no matter the circumstances. Insurance provided by AssetSure.
0% Finance available online with Klarna online or V12 in store, get up to 12 months finance on all electric bicycles, spread the cost of your new Electric Bicycle with easy monthly payments. Simply add your new e-Bike to the basket and checkout online by selecting the installments option.
eBike Cost: £2999
Deposit (10%): £299
Amount on Finance: £2700
Monthly Payment: £245
Save up to 42% with our Cycle2Work scheme provided by the Green Commute Initiative. There is no limit on the value of your purchase and you can spread the cost of your purchase up to 24 months. For more details or to apply please click here. We are also members of the Cycle Scheme, find out more details here.
Buy Gift Vouchers for friends or Family, ideal for special occasions or surprises. Vouchers available from ten pounds here
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch PowerTube 625wh
35 - 135 Miles
Max Rider Weight
- Alloy Frame / Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 27.5" and 29" compatible / geo adj. / Boost 148x12mm 140mm travel / Bosch Gen4 / Integr. removable Battery Tapered Headtube E2, Central Kickstand Mount Range Booster Ready
- Marzocchi Z2 Air / eMTB+ Rail 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer 44mm offset / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 140mm travel
- Front: 140mm / Rear: 140mm
- FOX Float EVOL Performace Trunnion 3 modes / Lockout-Trail-Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 140mm / 185x50mm
- Shimano SL-M6100
- FSA CK-745 / 165mm / 34T
- FSA WB604 / 34T / DM / Steel
- Shimano FC-E5010, 55t
- Shimano CN-M6100
- Shimano CS-M6100 / 10-51 T
- Shimano BR-MT520 4 Piston
- Front: SM-RT64 CL 203mm / Rear: RT-EM600 CL 203mm
- Syncros Hixon 2.0 Rise / Alloy 6061D.B. 20mm rise / 8° / 760mm Syncros Comfort lock-on grips
- Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy L-Shape Spacer & Top Cap / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"
- Syncros Duncan Dropper Post 2.5 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M size 125mm / L size 150mm / XL size 170mm
- Syncros ER2.5
- Syncros ER2.0 Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8" OD 52/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- Shimano HB-MT410-B CL / 15x110mm
- Shimano FH-MT410-B CL / Boost 12x148mm
- Stainless Black
- Syncros MD30 / 32H / 30mm / Pin Joint Tubeless ready
- Maxxis Rekon / 29x2.6" / 120TPI Foldable Bead EXO+ / TR Tubeless ready 3C Maxx Terra
- Bosch Light Cable pre-installed F&R
In Stock Now
Bergamont E-Horizon N5E FH 500 WAVE BELT BOSCH 2022
As low as £3,049.00